Does Your MLM Sponsor Suck?
Well, we all know it is the MLM sponsor responsibility to train and support his/her team since they brought them aboard. However, it’s not always the case.
What if your MLM sponsor is not a leader or he quits or moves to another company? What are you planing to do? Quit?
I believe it greatly depends on your why for doing the MLM business.
But here are 3 strategies you can apply now to help you move forward:
- Just get over it! Move on! Reach out to your uplines or cross lines and seek their support. Create a team of contacts and friends from other company teams. Prove to everyone that YOU can do it.
- Plug in to all your MLM company functions, calls, events, meetings, conferences and conventions. Nothing will build up your skill sets other than MLM trainings from leaders.
- If all fails and you really can’t find support, then it’s your choice to seek another company with a successful MLM sponsor. I personally believe in leadership and mentorship. Great leaders bring momentum to their teams and organizations.
However, having said that the truth is most successful network marketers didn’t necessarily have successful MLM sponsors.
There are 3 factors to reach success in your MLM business:
- YOU is the first factor and your willingness to succeed
- A good company and compensation plan
- And a good MLM sponsor which represents MLM training
This is the perfect recipe but it’s not always available so it’s your decision at the end of the day. But let’s go back for a moment and analyze why do some MLM Sponsors suck?
Here are 3 reasons why your MLM sponsor sucks:
- It could be that he doesn’t acquire leadership skills.
- Or maybe he never got the right training
- Or he doesn’t have the right MLM personality and motivation to fulfill his dreams
What ever it’s, in order for you to be the best MLM sponsor for your team, you’ll need to have MLM training and personal development that will get you ready to go to the next level.
Last week, I was talking to one of my team members and I asked her “can you manage an organization of 100 distributors or executives now”. She said “no way”. I said “exactly and that is part of the personal development you need to go through to reach that stage.”
If you enjoyed this post, please comment and share.
If your MLM sponsor suck and you’re ready for a change, fill out this application.
To Your Success,
Free Subscription: Exclusive Daily Online Network Marketing Tips
Work with me – Nu Skin Network
P.S. If you want to know how I generated 600 leads in less than 2 weeks when I first started my online business, here is my secret.
If you’re looking for a marketing tool system to learn online marketing AND generate leads, here is my second secret revealed.
Zeb Welborn Says:
As with any business where you’re doing the work on your own you have to put in the work to become successful and not rely on others. Don’t use another person as a crutch to your upwards mobility, just work hard day in and day out to achieve your goals. Great post!
Gordon Robinson Says:
I like to think that we have the skill and ‘training’ to coach others to duplicate what you are trying to achieve. Saying that we definitely need to develop ourselves first. Nice post Niveen…
Just saw your comment Gordon! Absolutely true. We have to start by ourselves training, developing and honing our skills to become better uplines and ready for more success! Niveen