How to Generate Leads Using LinkedIn
How to Generate Leads to Nu Skin Gamma Using LinkedIn
I love LinkedIn! It’s is a professional social media channel and loads of qualified leads and traffic can be generated through LinkedIn. Before I go on the marketing strategies on how to generate leads using LinkedIn, I’d like to give a quick overview about the Gamma project:
Nu Skin is launching a new product called Gamma in October 15 of this year. This is the FIRST genetic weight loss product that will be a true game changer not only to the network marketing industry but in the consumer products industry. Sales is anticipated to reach $500 million dollars in one day! This is a global launch and all Nu Skin business owners are working on laying out marketing strategies to maximize their market share using the “Limited Time Offer” marketing plan.
But, the question always remains on how to generate leads or simply where do you find people to talk to? This is the number one reason why most network marketers quit.
So if you’re looking for concrete strategies to maximizing your Gamma launch campaign using LinkedIn to generate leads, here are 4 for you:
1. LinkedIn Summary:
The first thing LinkedIn visitors will look at is your “Summary” section. In this section, you need to lay out your expertise and what current projects you are working on with a call to action. Here is an example of my LinkedIn profile:
In my summary section, you can see:
- I laid out the Gamma project I’m working on and left all my contact information for easy reach instead of having to go all the way at the bottom to look for my contact information.
- I put a quick 3 minute video to give an idea about the project
- I also placed a link for an application for a real entrepreneur business minded person who is ready to jump aboard
2. Join LinkedIn Groups:
Another easy LinkedIn marketing strategy that will help you generate leads is to be part of many health and wellness groups, weight loss groups and fitness groups…etc.
- Join existing conversations and comment as much as you can on others posts. You will quickly build business relations where qualified leads will go back to your account to learn more about you and what you do.
- Start interesting topics about weight loss educating people how “obesity” became an epidemic rather than a concern and how we all should be part of the solution helping our kids, family, friends and community staying healthy.
- Share statistics that you learn about obesity or things that inspired you such as “The Biggest Loser” show (I LOVE that show ). Build a “healthy” tribe of individuals that would like to jump aboard and help fight “obesity”!
3. Participate in LinkedIn Answers:
This is a great tool to use to generate leads on LinkedIn. It’s a section where people can ask questions and an expert or an authority leader will answer them back. This person is you! Search for the topics in your industry and search for the questions asked and provide a knowledgeable piece of information or a valuable blog post to answer the question back. Always make sure that your content is optimized for lead generation with a call to action posted in the answer.
4. Conduct a People Search:
Searching for the right business contacts in your industry is a terrific tool to use on both LinkedIn and Facebook. You can search for fitness trainers for example and connect with them. Once they connect back, send a quick friendly message thanking them for the connection and telling them a quick sentence about what you do and if they’re open to having a look at it.
I hope this content had helped you understand how to generate leads to Nu Skin Gamma using LinkedIn.
Did this content help you? If so, I’d appreciate if you comment below and share on Facebook.
To Your Success,
Free Subscription: Exclusive Daily Online Network Marketing Tips
Work with me – Nu Skin Network
P.S. If you want to know how I generated 600 leads in less than 2 weeks when I first started my online business, here is my secret.
If you’re looking for a marketing tool system to learn online marketing AND generate leads, here is my second secret revealed.